s.he perfect french nail polish 003

10:29

Hello!
Sometimes I need a palate cleanser. I love my vampies and I adore my neons but at times a clean pastel nude is the way to go.
s.he perfect french nail polish 003 nude pastel nails mani
s.he recently revamped their line and gave new bottles to their polish line. I actually have a lot of older s.he polish, my nail polish obsession started way back when there weren't as many brands as they are now. The pigmentation used to be quite bad so I eventually stopped buying them.
s.he perfect french nail polish 003 nude pastel nails mani
I went to DM to buy another polish actually. Seeing it in person it made me realize that the shade was too pink for my taste. I looked at other stands for similar shades and that's how I stumbled on s.he again.
s.he perfect french nail polish 003 nude pastel nails mani
s.he perfect french nail polish 003 is a pastel nude shade with just the right combination of white, nude and pink for my taste. In the stored it also looked like a decent dupe for L'Oreal Nude Demoiselle. The formula is a bit tricky to work with but that's pretty much a standard for this type of shades. The best way to go is using thicker coats with minimal brush strokes, going over polish with the brush will cause streaking and dragging of the wet polish underneath. I used two coats of polish and one coat of topcoat. They changed the brush as well, now it's flat and slightly round cut. The brush is quite wide but I had no problems working with it.
s.he perfect french nail polish 003 nude pastel nails mani
s.he perfect french nail polish 003 is available at dm for 2.79€, it really is a gem considering the price. 
Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Odtenek mi je izredno všeč. Izgleda čudovito na tvojih nohtih <3
    Ne vem zakaj sem zadnje čase vedno na nekih pastelnih odtenkih. Škoda mi je samo, da je She znamka, ker me nekako ne pritegnejo njihovi laki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Jap, meni tudi s.he ni bil nikoli preveč všeč, ampak tale lak ni slab

      Delete
  2. I love your nails.
    http://www.yourbeautypantry.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...