Essence Winter Glow TE Miss Frost

19:36

Hello!

Essence Winter glow TE hit the stores at the end of December so I know I' m a bit late with this review of Miss Frost nail polish. If you hurry up you might still find in a less up to date store. Winter glow is a cute collection but since I'm trying to limit my spending I only picked one product and that's Miss Frost nail polish.

Essence Winter Glow TE Miss Frost review swatches


Essence Winter Glow TE Miss Frost review swatches
Miss Frost is a raspberry red matte polish, packed with silver shimmer giving it a suede finish. The coverage is amazing, Miss Frost is easily a one coater. The drying time is very fast as well which is an important factor since you can't use top coat (well you can but it will ruin the matte effect).
Essence Winter Glow TE Miss Frost review swatches
Unfortunately the durability was really bad, it started chipping the next day. it's probably the formula's fault​, shimmer matte and suede shades are notorious for their fast chipping. I
Essence Winter Glow TE Miss Frost review swatches
I usually demand longer durability from my nail polish but since Miss Frost is such a pretty shade, applies nicely and dries really fast I'm willing to look past the chips.
Essence Winter Glow TE Miss Frost review swatches
Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...