Review: BPS yellow stamping nail polish #6

21:06

Hello!

Since I discovered the clear stamper I love stamping even more. Long long time ago Born pretty store sent me their yellow stamping nail polish. They have a big selection of colors, 19 in fact. I was very skeptical about their bright colored stamping polishes so I intentionally picked up yellow stamping polish which stands for trouble in the polish world :) BPS stamping nail polish comes in a square box that contains 15 ml of polish. The polish has a thick consistency but it's not dry or goopy. It has a funny scent but it's not as bad as the Mundo de unas stamping polishes.

I decided to put the stamping polish to the ultimate test - can it stamp over black? The answer is it can! The color did change a bit to a more bright green but it's definitely noticeable on the nail. For the base I used Orly Liquid vinyl and the stamping plate I used MoYou Fashionista 07 plate.

Orly Liquid vinyl 2 coats + BPS yellow stamping polish #6 + MoYou Fashionista 07 plate 
Born pretty store yellow stamping polish moyou fashionista 07 stamping plate

Born pretty store yellow stamping polish moyou fashionista 07 stamping plate
Born pretty store yellow stamping polish moyou fashionista 07 stamping plate
Born pretty store yellow stamping polish moyou fashionista 07 stamping plate
Born pretty store yellow stamping polish moyou fashionista 07 stamping plate
Born pretty store yellow stamping polish moyou fashionista 07 stamping plate
Born pretty store yellow stamping polish moyou fashionista 07 stamping plate

BPS stamping polish is available here for 4.99$ and you can browse for more nail art here.
Now I'm really excited to try other fun colors, currently I have my eyes on the hot pink and turquoise color. You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...