Summer favorites

20:28

Hello!

Summer is leaving us and I couldn't happier :) Forget the heat, bugs and excessive sweating and bring on warm sweaters, fog and chilly air <3 Best way to say goodbye to Summer is with a favorites post. This were my go to Summer products but many will transition into my Fall time routine. 


This could be summed up as "all things that go *pstt pstt*" :) As someone that can't stand heat cooling products are a must. For my face I loved using LaBri vilinska lepota micellar flower toner*, after cleansing or during the day. It also contains Bach essence if you're into that kind of stuff but it's a great toner even without it ;) For my body I used Avon naturals Aloe & cotton face spritz* which nicely hydrates and contains no alcohol. It does however contain AHA and on the back it says in the smallest lettering possible that this could make your skin more sensitive to sun rays. Maybe it would be a good idea to put this on the front of the product. For extra fragrance I used Sweet love Sweet cherry blossom & peach refreshing fragrance mist and Balea refreshing body spray Brazil Mango. Fragrance mists are amazing because they usually have a faint smell so you can cool off but not be offensively smelling to people around you. 

Speaking of not smelling, deodorants are a Summer must. I got a nasty reaction using CD deodorant so my sister hooked me up with some gentle, hypoallergenic deodorants. Crystal fresh natural body deodorant spray has a less than appealing packaging (seriously, was this designed by a 5 year old?) but it works very well. Great for sensitive skin, with no scent and does its job as it should. Herbal clear natural deodorant was my other choice, it has a faint scent but it doesn't interfere with any additional fragrance you choose to wear. In my shower the clear winner was Avon naturals Escape Coconut & starfruit shower gel*. It smells like coconut and mango (or starfruit since I don't know how that smells) but unfortunately the scent doesn't stay on your skin. Since I have dry skin moisturizing after showering is a must. Balea body gelee Watermint & watermelon was a great choice for hot days since it's not sticky and sinks in your skin immediately but still gives your skin some hydration.
I am not the biggest SPF fan (I could write a whole post about it) but in some situations it is necessary. The only SPF I use religiously is on my face and Avon Sun+ moisturising face cream* has been doing a great job. Normally I don't use SPF on the rest of my body but rather limit the exposure to sun during the critical hours. On days that I was our and about the whole day Sun Dance sunscreen lotion with coconut scent was my savior. My skin does this weird thing where it's really pale but also tans super quick meaning that my legs forever mismatch my arms. The magical worker that helps is Alverde self tanning lotion. I hate being tan but I hate having 10 shades of tan on my skin more :) My go to "real" fragrance was Avon Summer white sunset that I "borrowed" from my sister. It smells aquatic and spicy yet sweet at the same time.
In the Summer I like to go easy on the makeup. Although marketed as a bronzer Avon Glow bronzing pearls Pink bronze* work great as a highlighter. I love the gentle sheen this gives the skin but if you're looking for a drastic effect, this is not the product for you. Since my face stays pale I like to give it some color with Essence Sun club matt bronzing powder Blondes. I've had this bronzer for ages and I love its coconut scent. It's matte, not orange and it gives you a naturally sun kissed look. On rare days that I felt like wearing eyeshadow Avon eyeshadow primer Light beige* and Avon matte eyeshadow quad Au Naturale* were my go to's. On my lips I kept it simple with Avon Shine burst gloss sticks Calypso*, a shiny muted rose color. I rarely wear a nail polish more than once but there are some exceptions. Moyra Coral collection 214 Reef is one of them. It's a bright coral color even though my camera says no. The pigmentation and durability are amazing which rarely happens with neons.
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were sent to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Uf tole je pa kar nabor izdelkov! Zadnja slika ima precej izdelkov, ki so tudi meni zelo všeč in sem jih res oboževala to poletje. Pa tale Balein gel imam tudi jaz in je res bil idealen za vroče dni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jap, se mi jih je kar nabralo :) Balein gel je pa topshit, mislim da sem ga celo na tvoj blogu prvič videla ;)

      Delete
  2. Super izbira in za kar nekaj izdelkov se strinjam s tabo. Sedaj pa komaj čakam, da vidim kaj me/nas navduši to jesen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Jaaa, jaz že komaj čakam pravo jesen in jesensko nego :)

      Delete
  3. Super izdelki, sploh nekaj avonovih je tudi meni bilo top, kroglice in nove šminkiceee so mi 1A:), jaz pa kar ne morem spraviti skupaj svojih poletnih favoritooov. Premalo časaaaa:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kroglice so res super, bojo kar letni favorit <3 Te čisto razumem, boš pa nadoknadila z najljubšimi jesenskimi izdelki :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...