Review: ZJ07 stamping plate

14:47

Hello!

Long time no post but what can I do about it (other than post more hehe). This will hopefully soon go back to normal.
Today I'm going to show you a stamping plate I got sent from Born pretty store  that disappointed me a little bit which rarely happens. ZJ07 stamping plate looks amazing. Big images and nice selection of designes but the the images transfer poorly :( I used the same stamper, scraper and "stamping" polish I always use but some images didn't show one bit :( I checked the reviews on BPS page and some people managed to get it work. Maybe I just got a bad plate. From now on I'm gonna stick to their own line of stamping plates.

essie-bahama-mama-zj07-stamping-plate

Essie Bahama mama 2 coats + ZJ07 stamping plate + Essence A piece of forever + top coat
essie-bahama-mama-zj07-stamping-plate



essie-bahama-mama-zj07-stamping-plate

essie-bahama-mama-zj07-stamping-plate

essie-bahama-mama-zj07-stamping-plate

essie-bahama-mama-zj07-stamping-plate

essie-bahama-mama-zj07-stamping-plate


BPS ZJ07 stamping plate is available here for 2.86$ and you can browse for more nail art here 


You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. still looks pretty and the base is divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Škoda za slabo kvaliteto, ker sami vzorčki so res zanimivi. Sama imam do sedaj same pozitivne izkušnje z njihovimi izdelki, sem pa slišala, da imajo tudi druge probleme z odtisom vzorčkov.

    Xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaz sem dosedaj imele same dobre izkušnje, tale platka je prva, s katero sem imela težave :(

      Delete
  3. Great mani. Liking the colours. Your nails are looking fab :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 They're short again but they're growing :)

      Delete
  4. Joj, joj kako lepi nohtki! Prosim povej mi, kakšna je tvoja rutina nege.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww hvala <3 Tole je sicer stara objava ampak prav veliko se ni spremenilo: http://hysteriaofdecay.blogspot.com/2013/01/nail-care-routine-my-favourites.html
      Zadnje čase prisegam še na jojobino olje za obnohtno kožico <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...