Review: Essence Urbaniced trend edition

17:57


Hello!

Essence Urbaniced trend edition hit the stores this week but I already had the privilege of testing a few products out. Essence Slovenija has really been spoiling bloggers lately ❤
I received the blush, highlighter and eyeshadows.

essence-urbaniced-trend-edition


Let's start with the absolute winner, the blush. I've been wearing it almost daily since I've got it. The sunny side of the street is a pink and coral blush with a beautiful marble design. It comes in a nice sturdy package and you get 8 grams for 3,29 €. The quality of the blush is great, it's very finely milled and silky. The staying power is good but I usually don't have problems with powder makeup fading #dryskinperks
It gives your skin a beautiful shine without looking like a disco ball. Give this blush a look if you see Urbaniced collection.

essence-urbaniced-trend-edition-the-sunny-side-of-the-street-blush-1
essence-urbaniced-trend-edition-the-sunny-side-of-the-street-blush
essence-urbaniced-trend-edition-the-sunny-side-of-the-street-blush-swatch


Highlighter is a love hate relationship thing. The product itself has no faults, it's my skin. Some days I thought it look great on me and some days I felt like I can't pull it off. Happy direction is a cold toned violet shimmer highlighter. You get 9 grams for 3,59 € and it will probably last you a lifetime :) it has the same formula as the blush, very silky and easy to work with.

essence-urbaniced-trend-edition-the -happy-direction-1

essence-urbaniced-trend-edition-the -happy-direction

essence-urbaniced-trend-edition-the -happy-direction-swatch


I was also sent all three eyeshadows. They all have similar formula to the blush and highlighter. They dust a little but no big problem. The pigmentation is good. You get 2,5 grams from 2,19 €
City girls rule is a shimmery silver eyeshadow and it reminds me of something I would wear as a teenager ❤
For city-kittys only! is a slate grey eyeshadows, a bit less shimmery than City girls rule
The happy direction is a pink eyeshadow. I can't wear pink on my eyes to save my life but I found a great use for it. The happy direction makes an amazing travel sized blush. Since it has the buttery shimmery formula this collection is obviously all about it works great for illuminating your face. I've been only wearing this and The sunny side of the street since I've got them.

essence-urbaniced-trend-edition-city-girls-rule-the-happy-direction-for-citty-kittys-only-eyeshadow
essence-urbaniced-trend-edition-city-girls-rule-the-happy-direction-for-citty-kittys-only
essence-urbaniced-trend-edition-city-girls-rule-the-happy-direction-for-citty-kittys-only-swatch

I strongly recommend you get the blush and pink eyeshadow. I like my eyeshadows matte so these ones didn't do it for me but if you like some shine on your lids, these are great quality.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks again, Essence Slovenija!**
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Hm...mogoče pa vseeno rabim tale osvetljevalec... izgleda všečno ;)
    xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Če si bolj hladnega podtona, samo navali :D

      Delete
  2. They are quite nice colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this edition, Essence nailed it once again <3

      Delete
  3. Nisem čisto prepričana ali me je ta kolekcija kj ekstra navdušila, ampak osvetljevalec mi pa deluje ful simpatičen.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Se strinjam glede osvetljevalca da včasih ne izgleda najboljše z kakšnim toplim rdečilom - je pa nekaj posebnega :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se strinjam, super je da Essence da tudi kakšen bolj nevsakdanji produkt na trg :)

      Delete
  5. I love shimmery/metallic eyeshadow. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, just not on myself :D My eyelids are hooded so I look best with matte eyeshadow *.*

      Delete
  6. vau, vsi swatch-i izgledajo ful lepo .... rdečilo in osvetljevalec sta ful lepa, upam da uspem dobiti še kremne šminke.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Mene so tudi kremne šminke mikale, sploh temnejši odtenek, samo mi je embalaža/nanos tako nepraktična in vem, da ju ne bi veliko uporabljala

      Delete
  7. jas sem si privoščla kr obe pa sta mi ful fajni... zelo lepo se nanašata pa priložen čopič ni tak slab.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...