Review: BPS duochrome holo polish 96

11:58

Hello! 

Will you check this beauty out? <3 Lately I had great experience with Born pretty store polishes, especially with duochromes. This baby was no exception, one coat over black and I was in love. The formula is a bit funny, it almost looks like a sticky gel but it applied normal. The combination of holo glitter and duochrome base really makes this polish special and I'm really grateful that I had the chance to review it.

 Essence Fatal 2 coats + BPS duochrome holo polish 96 1 coat + top coat
BPS-duochrome-holo-polish-96


BPS-duochrome-holo-polish-96

BPS-duochrome-holo-polish-96

BPS-duochrome-holo-polish-96

BPS-duochrome-holo-polish-96

BPS-duochrome-holo-polish-96

BPS-duochrome-holo-polish-96

Born Pretty duochrome holo polish 96 is available here for 6.99$ and you can browse for more nail art here 
You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
 
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. amazing - i haz no patience when it comes to taking photos of these pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. I do love these sort of polishes :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a big fan as well, they look so pretty on the nails <3

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with this polish, it looks amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that's so pretty!!! @_@

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...