Review: Makeup revolution #Liphug lipstick in Who we are!

15:11

Hello!
 
A while ago Makeup revolution sent me one of their #Liphug lipstick in the shade Who we are!
Now that I've had it for a while I can finally write a proper review about his little gem <3 Let's start with the packaging, it's a tall black tube and I like it since I'm not a fan of tacky packaging. The shade that I got, Who we are! is a bight blue toned red that would suit many different skin tones. The formula is extremely creamy and moisturising. It's great for not drying out your lips but it does have a downfall - I'm always scared of smearing lip products all over my face and with a creamy formula like this it's more likely to happen. That's why I usually prefer matte formulas for bright or dark colors. I haven't had any accidents with this lipstick but I'm always very careful :) Despite being so creamy, Who we are! has quite the staying power, you lose some product by eating or drinking but it fades out evenly and leaves a strong stain behind.
For only 3,95€ this is a very nice product. I do like the fomula and if I picked another shade I would definitely go for a pinky nude <3
Slovenian readers can get it here and all my international readers can check here

Makeup revolution #Liphug Who we are!



And since we all love action shots :) Sorry for the crap background, I just snapped this before going to work and I didn't know it will catch the color of the lipstick so well. 

Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. It's a really nice colour and looks great on you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Običajno nosim samo nude/roza odtenke, se pa trudim :D

      Delete
  3. Kako lep odtenek! x

    http://stylish-flower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lep odtenek, samo meni ne izgleda dobro pigmentirana? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pozna se, da je zelo kremasta formula. Z dvema potegoma pride čisto prekrivna :)

      Delete
  5. Oh wow that's gorgeous on you!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jaz mam tudi eno njihovo liphug in mi je ful v redu! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Če ne bi mela že celo vojsko šmink, bi si ziher omislila še kakšno :D

      Delete
  7. Lepa, tudi meni so poslali sminko in sem presenecena nad kvaliteto, ki je za to ceno res vrhunska :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se strinjam, včasih res ne moreš sklepat o kvaliteti samo po ceni :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...