p2 Dress code: trendy

21:15

Hello!

 I haven't had any texture on my nails in a very long time so I decided to find p2 Dress code: trendy in my stash. p2 describes the finish as "leather matte" and I like it, it's not a full on textured like OPI does but it's still a nice touch. I needed two coats and it dried really fast. Too bad p2 is not available in Slovenia, DM please get on this :)

p2 Dress code: trendy 2 coats
p2-040-dress-code-trendy-swatch-textured-polish

p2-040-dress-code-trendy-swatch-textured-polish
p2-040-dress-code-trendy-swatch-textured-polish
p2-040-dress-code-trendy-swatch-textured-polish

p2-040-dress-code-trendy-swatch-textured-polish

p2-040-dress-code-trendy-swatch-textured-polish

Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...