Review: Born pretty store nail guides sticker

08:50

Hello!

If you remember my chevron mani I did a while ago, I liked stamping designs because I thought nail stickers take too much time and effort. Being the blogger that I am I obviously had to try the stickers too :) Born pretty store sent me a pack of their nail guide stickers, which are available as separate designs too.

They're easy to work with, they're made from paper but don't tear easily. The glue is fairly strong so if you use them over older mani be careful not to press them too hard on your nail otherwise they can pull off the polish beneath.


Here are two manis made with BPS nail guide stickers  :)


 Born pretty store Color changing nail polish 103  3 coats + Essence Deep blue see + Tevez 09




Kleancolor Matte black 1 coat + top coat






Nail guide stickers are available here for 4.99$ and you can browse for more nail art here 

You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
 
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Gorgeous manis. These sounds like a good idea :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 They were easy too work with and it's not as time consuming as I thought it will be :)

      Delete
  2. ficaram lindas as unhas! esse adesivo parece ser muito bom!
    Beijokas da Camila e Carol
    http://www.vamospapear.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sem že na instagramu občudovala te črne. Res priročna zadeva:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni je bila tudi bolj všeč :) Hvala <3

      Delete
  4. Those look really handy! Much easier than trying to cut out the designs by hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 OMG yes, I don't imagine cutting them, I would fail :) Perhaps with those zig zag scissors but I don't own them

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...