Review: Born pretty store Color changing nail polish 103

20:47

Hello! 

Even though I'm technically an adult I'm a big kid at heart. That could explain why I love wearing color changing nail polish and playing with it. Born pretty store offers a few different shades and I chose103, a baby blue to lilac one.
Application was good, the polish has a great brush but the formula is on the thin side, I needed three coats to reach full opacity. Adding quick drying top coat didn't interfere with color changing ability which is a big plus for me.
This polish will work even better in the winter and I'll wear it again in the summer when I visit the pool.

 Born pretty store Color changing nail polish 103 - 3 coats + top coat






I had to play with some hot and cold water too :)






Color changing nail polish 103 is available here for 4.06$ and you can browse for more nail art here 


You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
 
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I do love a colour changer myself :-D This one is really pretty and I like the colours :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!! I love color-change nail polish. ^_^ Especially on longer nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3 I think they look best on loner nails too, where they can shine in their full glory :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Fajn si se izrazila :D Super kombinacijo so izbrali <3

      Delete
  4. Well...well...well...this is something I got to try out. Love the shifting of colors. So unique!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I strongly recommend, it's a great polish :)

      Delete
  5. Hello,

    Beautiul nails ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...