Review: Pink skulls

14:05

Hello!

More Spring manis! I don't know what's happening to me, I used to be a big Spring/Summer hater :) Today I'm gonna show you what I did with Born pretty store stamping plate 39 which I was sent for reviewing purposes. I picked it because it has a great variety of stamps, from skulls, little adorable Buuh! stamps, Friday happy hour appropriate stamps and others.
For the base I used OPI Koala bear-y (old swatch here). I love this polish, it's one of my fave bright creme polishes. It's pink but a muted, more adult version of pink. Don't get me wrong, my love for neon pinks is still growing strong but sometimes I need something quieter


OPI Koala bear-y 2 coats + Stargazer Chrome 234 + BPS stamping plate 39 + top coat






BP-39 stamping plate is available here for 2.24$ and you can browse for more nail art here 

You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
 
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great mani. I like the stamping and the colours you've picked :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I'm trying to break away from my classic "black and silver/gold" combinations :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...