Review: Born pretty store army water decals

10:39

Hello!
For the last Born pretty store review I picked another water decals. Lately I've been loving them, water decals are fast and easy to work with, no messy clean up required and can be removed as fast as regular polish.
For the base I used Essence Rebel delight, my go to nude <3
Decals were great to work with, the only complaint that I do have is that they looked much bigger on the website, at least to me. I thought that the army print stripes are gonna be big enough to cover your whole nail so you can imagine my surprise when I saw them in person :) Had to improvise a bit but still, I liked the end result.

Essence Rebel delight 2 coats + BPS water decals + top coat








Water decals are available here for 3.05$ and you can browse for more nail art here 

You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
 
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Fun decals they look good on the base colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 The base color matches my skin tone almost 100% :)

      Delete
  2. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via Instagram?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...