Essence A hint of love

12:18

Hello!

Today I have a pretty little red thing for you. It says on the bottle that it's a favorite and I can see why <3 Essence A hint of love is a pretty red polish packed with pink leaning shimmers. I know the combination of red and pink may seem strange to some but believe me it works. Application was great, two easy coats, the only complaint I have is the weirdly rounded brush but I always complain about that (seriously I practically only do cleanup with Essence and Catrice polishes). Oh well :)

Essence A hint of love 2 coats + top coat






Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This is sort of a candy red - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, like candy <3 It's a perfect polish (price too :))

      Delete
  2. Ooooh Very pretty red! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty. I will need to try it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...