Essence Black dress and white tie

17:25

Hello!

Upgrade time :) My life is still quite hectic so I wanted to make sure that my mani stays put on my nails and what better way than to slap on some glitter? I went with Essence Black dress and white tie, a lovely mix of big black and white hexagons and small silver glitters. This polish is packed with glitter so one easy coat will do and there's no need for fishing the glitter out. Unfortunately Essence is discontinuing this one so if you like it I would suggest you hurry up and try to snatch it before it's too late.

Barry M Pink flamingo 2 coats + Essence Black dress and white tie 1 coat + top coat






Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. It looks good over the pink :-) I got it a while back but still not tried it! Too many polishes and not enough time or nails ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't get me started, 90% of my collection is probably still not swatched :) It's a great topper, the glitters are realy dense :)

      Delete
  2. I like the way the black interacts with the pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I think this type of black and white toppers need a strong color base :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...