Catch of the month: October

13:53

Hello!

Can you believe I haven't bought a single polish this month? Crazy, I know :) These were all gifts from the Catrice and Essence blogger event. Let me know which review you would like to see first :)




Essence Party never ends
Essence Live, laugh & party
Essence I love magic
Essence Icy fairy
Essence Hello Autumn Beauti-FALL red
 


Essence Studio nails Ultra gloss nail shine
Essence Nail art Sparkle sand top coat
Essence Nail art Hello foils! transfer solution
Essence Nail art Hello foils! 01 hello flashy! 
Essence Juicy love

 

Catrice Plum Fiction
Catrice My Satin Ballet Shoes 
Catrice It's Showtime
Catrice Million Styles Holo Que Tal? 
Catrice Colour Brightening base coat
 
Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Najbolj se veselim swatchev teh glittrov♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trenutno testiram rdečega, potem pa pridejo na vrsto glittri :)

      Delete
  2. Lots of nice polishes there. I got most of the new Essence ones in Oct too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 Essence for the win :)

      Delete
  3. *eep* So jealous!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be, I'm sure you have many pretties too ;)

      Delete
  4. I've tried the Essence foils and they look gorgeous, I bought the one with the stars and gold dots stamp.
    Also I have the green nail polish from the newest collection of Catrice (I've got a swatch on my blog) and it's really pretty!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I must try out the foils :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...