Dirty love

00:48

Hello!

Today I have a fun manicure for you, inspired by one of my favourite artists: Kesha I know she's a bit crazy but I love the bitch <3 She's a great singer and there's a lot more to her than the "drunk/hungover slutty girl" her record company wants to portray.

For the base I used Flormar Matte M01 white and then put random splats of purple Essence No more drama and Catrice Am I blue or am I green? Last I put on some crackle cause crackles need love too :) This gold one is Catrice Jungle treasure. It bubbled horribly on me but it was still a very fun mani to wear <3







Here's the song that inspired it all: Kesha Dirty love <3



Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. That's some real dirty awesomeness you got yourself there ^^ nails up \o/

    ReplyDelete
  2. O super lepa manikura! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool! ^_^ I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noro mi je všeč. Meni je Keshin glas tudi ful dober in pesmi so mi super, škoda za tako prikazovanje v medijih.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Kesha je pa zakon :)

      Delete
  5. Funky :) Zelo mi je všeč :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty - thou super un-expected type of nail art from u :) momma proud

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...