On Wednesdays we wear pink

10:07

Hello!

Here  go again with animal prints :) This time it's snake time. For the base I used Depend 034, bright pink opaque in one thick coat. Then I stamped with Konad black polish and KD23 plate. Please excuse the stains on my cuticles but that Konad polish is a bitch to clean off completely. I wasn't too in love with these nails, I had a different vision of them n my head so I only wore them for a day and then replaced them with something prettier that's coming up n my next blog post :)






Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Ful dobra manikura. Kačji vzorec mi je ful všeč :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the stamping... What kind of plate is KD???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) A cheap one of eBay
      http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.XKD23+stamping+plate&_nkw=KD23+stamping+plate&_sacat=0&_from=R40

      Delete
  3. wow, ova ti je zmijica fenomenalna <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. these r cool and very u :) momma proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool design! Love that plate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...