Catrice L'Afrique c'est chic limited edition nail polish swatches

14:58

Hello!

Sorry for lack of posts, today is gonna be a short one too. I have a really nasty exam tomorrow so please, keep your fingers crossed :)
At first I wasn't too excited about Catrice L'Afrique c'est chic limited edition but then I saw the polishes have sand finish so of course I had to get them. I went for the red and the blue and I also bought all 5 shades for Miss Gin and she kindly let me swatch them for you. I got them yesterday so if you want them, go get them quick cause I have a feeling they're gonna be popular. And to help you decide which to get, here are some nail wheel swatches.



Whic do you like most? I love them all so I'll probably go back for So classy, Sunny side and L'Orange <3

Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi where can I buy these I love them all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately this was a limited edition and I think Catrice only sells in stores, so I don't think you can get them online. They also only sell in parts of Europe :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...