Catch of the month: March

22:48

Hello!

I'm slowly running out of excuses :) This month I got a lot of new stuff again cause half of it was a gift? Yeah? But I did some damage myself too :)

First I did some online shopping:
- Color club Miss bliss
- Color club Wham! Pow!
- China glaze Scattered and tattered
- Konad Black for stamping



- Etude house PWH905 Boom Boom Boom
- Missha Lucid nail polish Dazzling 06
- Missha Gem stone nails polish Ruby
- MUA Plum noir



I had a coupon for 30% off in a local drugstore so I got:
- Essence Floral grunge TE Black to the roots
- Essence Floral grunge TE Grunge me tender!
- Essence Floral grunge TE Madly purpled
- Deborah Milano Love at first sight
- Essence Prom-berry



And last but not least, awesome birthday gift from miss Gin:
- Golden rose Jolly jewels 107
- Golden rose Jolly jewels 114
- Tevez 09
- Zoya Vespa



She made some awesome frankens for me:
- Holo night
- Lady vamp
- Glitter puke
- Zombie blood
- Tevez Color change 06
- Essence Sun kissed TE Soak up the sun


I don't think I'm ever gonna get any better :)
Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Well I don't think it was that bad at all :) Gifts don't count so don't worry for the next month as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you *.* Ok, i won't :D

      Delete
  2. Bome maznula bi ti neke :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dobro, da živim daleč stran hehe :) Hvala za komentar :*

      Delete
  3. super pridobitve.... Najbolj so me pa zamikali ti lakci: - Etude house PWH905 Boom Boom Boom - Missha Lucid nail polish Dazzling 06 - Missha Gem stone nails polish Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bom pokazala na blogu čimprej :) Ampak sem si danes tako grdo zlomila noht na levi roki, da bo malo trajalo in dobite najprej starejše manikure :/

      Delete
  4. I love all of the glitters! No need for you to justify it at all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, none :) I love the glitters too :)

      Delete
  5. Gin je res dobra prijateljica, same dobrote si dobila. :D Jolly Jewels swatchi, prosim. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jap, she's a keeper :) Dobiš kmalu Jolly jewels 107, na 114 bo pa treba malo počakati, zlomljen noht :(

      Delete
  6. ok, nećemo te niti tražiti da se pravdaš, razumijemo te ;)
    missha lakići mi predobro izgedaju :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...