Barielle shades Elle's spell

17:24

Hello!

It's flakies. In a red base. That's all I'm gonna say :) Nah I'm kidding but this was all I had to know about Elle's spell before it came on my wish list. This polish is pure love, classic with a twist. It's pretty sheer on it's own so I layered it over my favourite red, Essence Late at night. This is two coats of each. Too bad Barielle shades aren't easily available to Slovenia cause I'm really impressed with Elle's spell <3






Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Prekrasen. Po flakijih me malo spominja na Essencov Dance nadlak, ko je slojen čez rdečo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Flejkiji so podobni tistim od Essence, a jih jelly baza tako lepo prekrije <3

      Delete
  2. I love this polish! Festive and warm AND flakies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you :) Thanks for the comment :*

      Delete
  3. I love the way this looks like suspended fire, the flakies are so nice to look at in that red base. I found you via Making Up 4 My Age, glad to be a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment :* Enjoy your stay here :)

      Delete
  4. ooo. najlepšejši! To je še lepše od najlepšega :D :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, I layered it over black wiht Halloween, but really like it over red too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea, thanks. I must try it over black or deep wine red :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...