"THREE" challenge: Favourite song

12:04

 I refuse, to let you steal my daylight,
Barely awake - but it strengthens my night rage
I've seen you kill many dreams,
But I got brand new armour,
And your weapons are way out of reach


So this mani should be inspired by your favourite song. I don't have one definite fave song but this one I really do like; I decided to go with In flames Drenched in fear. Probably not everyone's cup of tea :) My nails are representing the armour.

As a base I used Golden rose 287 and while the base was still wet I put on the silver hexagonal glitters with the help of a toothpick and sealed them in with topcoat. It took me more that half of an hour to get them on but it was worth it :) This mani looked so much cooler in real life and I'll definitely do it again.






My song:


Here you can check what other ladies did :)
Mateji ustvarjata
Purple Glitters
Mimi's Vanity Box
Nailing Nail Art
All Stars Could Be Brighter
Moonchild
Taya (Starts later)
Beauty By Shortylegs
Deja (A bit differently)
Imagination In Colour
Krystalmer
Colourful Bottle
Nail Crazy
The Nail Buff
Beauty By Suzi
Gin Shivers
aydii* - Girl With Pink Lipstick*
Nails By Tinks
Natalsie - Cats-n-nails
citygirl907 Beautiful Living blog
Manicura de Fantasia (Starts later) 


What's your favourite song?
Thanks for stopping by **

You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. In Flames so kul :)
    Prelepa manikura <3

    xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kok kul :) A si bla na In Flamesih ko so bli v LJ? Lani enkrat I think?
    Iz kje so pa bleščice? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Lani septembra so bli, sem bla ja :) Bleščice so pa iz KIK-a za ene 50 centov :D

      Delete
    2. Zakon :)
      Iz Kika, a res? A prov take "loose", v lončku? Ne nalepkice?

      Delete
    3. Jap, v lončku :D Za vsake praznike jih imajo, kao za delat voščlnice :D

      Delete
    4. To moram pa nujno iti iskat :) Hvala!

      Delete
  3. opa, ti si žestoka cura :-D
    manikura mi je predobra... ukrast ću je jedan dan ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :* Ni problema, ti kar :D

      Delete
  4. Wow, ti pa zadnje čase treseš celi svet z manikurami! Res vse kar narediš je popolno!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So smart how you used other source for glitter ... i would take them individualy out of some polish *bows to master*

    xoxox
    gin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vau, vredno truda in časa, ker manikura izgleda neverjetno kul - classy, edgy & preprosto lepo. :)

    Pa hvala za info. o Kiku, to se splača pogledati ... in kupiti. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tvoje komentarje je pa vedno tako lepo brat <3
      V KIKu se dobi svašta :) Jaz sem jih najprej kupila za mešanje lakov, samo se potem niso izkalazali uporabne. So pa še v modri in rdeči barvi :)

      Delete
  7. I envy your patience Ina! I don't think I could keep steady for half an hour. The result is definitely worth it though - my favourite so far!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have a lot of time to do other things when I'm sitting at a table trying to study :D

      Delete
  8. BEAUTIFUL :)
    I don´t know what else to say but that its so beautiful :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nominated you for the Liebster award! Use the link to learn more about it!

    http://manicuradefantasia.blogspot.com.es/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha Ive also nominated you for the liebster award :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...