"THREE" challenge: Favourite book

22:46

Hello!

Another fave challenge, this time it's all about books. I decided to go with an Edgar Allan Poe inspired mani. He's probably my favourite author/poet and last year for my birthday I got this sexy bitch, that you can see in the first photo, The complete tales and poems of Edgar Allan Poe. 

For the red base I used Essence Kiss on top of the rock (red creme part) and then sponged black on the tips. I stamped silver roses on top for which I used Barry M silver foil (awesome for stamping BTW) and konad m57. My topcoat smeared the stamping a bit :( I later added Essence Soft touch topcoat








Here you can check what other ladies did :)
Mateji ustvarjata
Purple Glitters
Mimi's Vanity Box
Nailing Nail Art
All Stars Could Be Brighter
Moonchild
Taya (Starts later)
Beauty By Shortylegs
Deja (A bit differently)
Imagination In Colour
Krystalmer
Colourful Bottle
Nail Crazy
The Nail Buff
Beauty By Suzi
Gin Shivers
Ina - Hysteria of Decay
aydii* - Girl With Pink Lipstick*
Nails By Tinks
Natalsie - Cats-n-nails
citygirl907 Beautiful Living blog
Manicura de Fantasia (Starts later)


Do you like this mani? Know any good topcoats that don't smear stamping? 

Thanks for stopping by**                               

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, I found this book because u saw it at the store :)

      Delete
  2. uuu gothic but very elegant. I like the choice of inspiration I always liked Annabel Lee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and you have a great taste, love Annabel Lee too :)

      Delete
  3. Edgar Allan Poe je tudi meni pri srcu. Zelo lepa manikura, mislm, da celo moja najljubša od vseh do zdj :) Taka..temačno skrivnostno ženstvena :P

    xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh that is amazing! I absolutely fricking love it. The colours are just stunning together. Amazing manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks awesome, I love the contrast! I haven't heard of a top coat that doesn't smear the polish, but I just wait a while then do quite a thick coat of it. Then you're dragging the top coat along the nail and not the design. Preferably do it in 2-3 brush strokes too, not lots of little ones. Hope that makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yeah I probably do too thin coats of topcoat, thanks for the advice

      Delete
  6. Zakon manikura & tudi knjiga me je čist pritegnila, moram počekirat. Sicer v času šole nimam ravno časa za "svobodno branje", ampak ob priliki letim v knjižnjico :)
    Glede TC - jaz uporabljam Essence Nail Art Sealing TC že odkar obstaja in mi ni še nikoli nič razpackal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UUU super, ga bom probala :) Poe pa itak piše krajše zadeve, tako da se hitro prebere :)

      Delete
  7. This look awsome!!The black,red and silver - perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really like this color combo too :)

      Delete
  8. predobra manikura *.*
    poe je faca, volim njegove stvari :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautifull!! the gradient in the back is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great! I like how it's very dark and edgy, yet still romantic)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Jap, it's just like Poe :)

      Delete
  11. Šele zdaj opažam, da je manikura podobna dizajnu tvojega bloga. :D Mogoče naključno, ampak super izgleda oboje skupaj. :)
    Pa knjiga je zelo lepo oblikovana.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...