OPI Midnight in Moscow

00:04

Another dark one, I really got sucked into it apparently :) I'm probably gonna be rocking neons in November :) 

This little beauty is from OPI's 2007 Russian collection, which was amazing <3 Midnight in Moscow is a perfect blackened shimmery vampy. It needs two coats and with first coat you can clearly see the almost black base, filled with dense tiny red shimmer. My only beef with this pretty is that it chips instantly on me :( Oh well, can't win them all :)

Shade/inside


Sunshine <3






Thanks for stopping by**.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Res je zelo lep =).
    Sem že dobila občutek, da se poletje končuje =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Uf ja, mene tudi tolažijo nohti, da bo kmalu jesen :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh, that's just beautiful! I'm such a sucker for these colours. I bought both of the vampy reds from the Germany collection and this reminds me a litle of Every Month is Oktoberfest :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have an amazing taste for nail polish ;)I'm a sucker for any kind of shimmery reds too. And I want both of OPI's Germany vampys. I'm hopeless :D

      Delete
  3. Ooooo, je lep! :D Malo me spominja na NYX Sexy Plum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, pa je šel še en lak na wish listo :D Hvala za komentar :*

      Delete
  4. I love love loooove Midnight in Moscow! And I love your nail shape, Ina! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :* I agree on the color, but the nails are a bit too short for my liking :)

      Delete
  5. Damn its dark ... some parts look down right brown :( But still pretty. I bet thats how unicorns bleed - dark red and glittery ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pa kakšna rjava neki ;) U know I don't do brown :D Lep je <3

      Delete
  6. What an amazin color! It reminds me Avon's "Wicked"..
    I'm a new follower, I like your blog very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, They are similar :) Enjoy your stay here :*

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...