Essence Rebels TE Punk royal rock top coat

15:06

Hello!

Lately I have been really lucky with finding limited editions. Few days ago I went to buy shower gel (totally random :) and I found a full Rebels stand. Nothing looked interesting except for the top coat. It looks innocent in the bottle but when you put it on the nails - bam chunky black glitter everywhere :D Glitter is suspended in a sheer black base; similar to the Rock top coat from the Remix collection. This is one coat over bright red creme (also Essence, Applause, applause from the Circus circus TE). You can see the bottle on the swatches, so you can imagine how much darker the color is once you put the topcoat on. The glitter is very dense so you don't have to fish in the bottle to get some on your nails. I did however had some problems with placing it even on the nails. Really love the jelly effect that the polish gives you, but I kinda wished Essence would made a clear version with black glitter.







Do you want something from this TE?

Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Zgleda kot pikapolonica. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sem dobila že par podobnih komentarjev :) Hvala za tvojega :*

      Delete
  2. Wow, this looks absolutely fabulous! Reminds me of Nubar Black Polka Dot without the tiny dots. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :* It is similar, but I still want Black polka dots. I'm hopeless :D

      Delete
  3. This looks fruity like the inside of a pink dragonfruit. I'm really loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to google that, I didn't know there was a pink version *blushes* You are right and thanks for your comment :*

      Delete
  4. I do have a black glitter but I need this one 'cause of those huge hexagons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's never enough black glitter :)

      Delete
  5. Super zgleda! Jaz moj rock top coat iz re-mix čisto preveč zapostavljam. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala :) Rock topcoat pa le uporabljaj ;)

      Delete
  6. I love the final effect :)
    I have it but still untried... It was the only polish that I wanted from this LE :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It was the only one I wanted too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...