OPI Koala bear-y

16:07

Hello!

So I've decided to give OPI another chance. I have one glitter from them that I love and two polishes from Moscow collection that chip on me like crazy. I wanted to try a polish from some other collection, maybe Moscow just isn't compatible with my nails (even though it's gorgeous <3). So if not Russian, go Australian :) This is Koala bear-y, a bright pink creme, 2 coats with easy application. Love the name, love the color and I certainly love those fuzzy little beasts <3





 

This mani actually lasted on me for almost 4 days, so me and OPI might have a future together :)
Koalas FTW :)

Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Roza ni moja barva, ampak tebi lepo pristoji.

    Tagirala sem te z 11 Questions Tag. Post najdeš na mojem blogu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour! I'm from Australia and I didn't buy this colour, bummer :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh you're from Australia <3 You can still get this collection on ebay ;)

      Delete
  3. Tale pink izgleda super.

    Na mojem blogu te čaka en tag :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...