The Versatile Blogger Award

19:31

Hello,

I've been tagged by Sana, Mateja's and Taya, thank you girls ;) 



The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- State 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 of your favorite bloggers

Ok, let's do this....
1. I am a vegetarian, been now since I was was around 14 or 15.
2. Even though I never took a class on sewing, I can sew pretty well.
3. I listen mostly to metal and industrial (and Eminem LOL), but my favorite album ever made is Ten by Pearl jam <3.
4. Someday I wanna learn how to shoot and get a firearms license.
5. I don't drive a car yet, even though I'm old enough to.
6. In real life, I swear like a drunken sailor most of the time.
7. I think I've never been happier in my "adult" life than I am now.

There you go, 7 facts about me. Here comes the part, where I should tag 15 bloggers but since the tag has been going around quite some time, I tag everyone who hasn't been tagged before.

Thanks for stopping by **

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Lovely answers :) I'm a vegetarian, too and I needed quite a while to get a driving licence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I hope I'll get a drivers licence eventually

      Delete
  2. Čestitam za nagrado!

    Hm, potem pa bi lahko res kdaj prišla na kosilo k meni ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...