My Siberian valentine

18:45

Hello!

Today I'm showing you this layered mani - one coat of My valentine by Kleancolor over two coats of OPI Siberian nights. I kinda regret this combo because both polishes are a little problematic. It's been a while since I had Siberian nights on my nails and it totally reminded me, why I don't like it (and OPI :) The problem with My valentine is that it's very thick and almost gel like, like most Kleancolor glitters are. It's a pretty mix of big hexagonal green, gold and silver glitter and smaller purple ones. It doesn't look very Valentine's day appropriate to me but hey, at least it has a name and not just a number. 










Unfortunatelly I broke a nail on my left hand middle finger (how appropriate ;) on Halloween <3 and it broke pretty bad, like in my nail bed bad :( So I'm gonna have to switch to my right hand for photographing. Prepare for crappy photos, cause I can't operate my camera with my left are all that well. Yeah I'm special like that ;)

Thanks for stopping by**

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OMG, this is totally going to my wishlist! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...