Britneyblock

22:49

Britneyblock = like color blocking but Britney Spears style :)  This one is from her ''I wanna go'' video.


Polishes used:
- Essence Fatal
- Essence Glam girl
- Joy white






My inspiration (crappy screenshot, i know ):



A friend saw the video and my mani and was joking, that I should chop my nails down, so that I would really match. I was like ''oh hell no!!'' Guess what happened? Yap, broke one really bad :) :) :)
I tried to fix the problem by putting on dots………yeah, bout that :D they better grow fast :(
Thanks for stopping by **





 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. waw ful všeč, sploh pikice so prou za piko na i =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meni je s pikicami še bolj simpatično! Nohti pa bodo še prehitro zrasli nazaj...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like short nails much better and they suit you amazingly :) Love the dotted manicure also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is very cute! What a nice twist on regular polka dot manis ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...