EOTD: Obliterate my fate

16:55

Hey :)

Today I have a MU look for you and I really have problems naming these posts, so I've decided it's gonna be EOTD plus lyrics of songs that's stuck in my head currently :)
Basically it's just an easy purple look. I feel like I do purples a lot cause they go well with my eye color, but it's slowly getting boring.

Things I used (which is pretty much the same all the time :):
- Essence Eyeshadow base (TE You rock)
- 88 palette
- Essence Smokey eyes multi action mascara
- Essence Long lasting eye pencil in black

All pictures are clickable :)






Totally stealing Nihrida style again *blush*






The song for this look is Obliterate my fate by Asphyxia. Love it, but probably not everyone's cup of tea :)

Do you like colorful make up or are you more of a natural look type of person?

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Krasen MU. Res ti lepo paše. Tretja fotka mi je prekrasna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kakšno kožo imaš! Ö Brez ene same napake, ja wau. ♥ Meni je tudi tretka najbolj všeč, res lepa. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvala vsem *blushes*:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! and I'm glad you're back =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ful lep mu:) ..obvladaš:) ....bi mogla večkrat prijet v roke barve ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your brown eyes are so beautiful! And the purples go really nice with them :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, prelepe oči imaš, in obrvi!! Joj, obrvi imaš pa res perfektne! Jaz rabim nekaj s svojimi naredit, potem sem pa veliko bolj pozorna nanje. :) Make up je fantasičen, res, ampak obrvi so tiste, ki ukradejo show zame. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...