New in #8

12:57

Hello!

Finally a more manageable New in :)
What do you do when L'Occitane has free shipping on their site? You order hand creams. I got a 4-pack of their hand creams, which comes in a cute tin box. I already owned Pivoine floral, Amande and Reine et rose so I was most excited to try out Cherry blossom. It smells so good like all of their hand creams. This pack is a good value for the money (in terms of L'Occitane that is) and it has a mix of hand cream. They sent me their mini L'Occitane Immortelle essential water as a freebie with purchase. I already have one from their Advent calendar that I still haven't gotten around to use.


I received a lot of PR products from Essence and Catrice Slovenia, mostly limited editions. The cutest is definitely Essence ...&the lovely little things. I just reviewed ... &my crazy family face palette* and ... &we kissed* lip balm (full review here). I'm still a little bit sad about what a wasted opportunity the palette is. Next limited edition I received is Catrice limited edition Soleil d'ete. I reviewed Gentle sun glow highlighter*, which I'm obsessed with; golden lip booster Golden sun-bath* (already rehomed) and cream eyeshadow and gel liner Sun kissed miss*. You can read the full review here.


Last limited edition is Essence TE Cubanita. I received cosmetic bag La banana Cubana*, wet look lip lacquer 01 Kisses from Havana* (rehomed) and baking&banana powder 01 Livin' la vida banana*. You can read the full review here.


Depend sent me some products from the GelLack line; remover oil*, G034 Neon pink* and G039 Black as night* gel polish. I already tried the black gel polish but I had a lot of lab work that week and it did not survive latex gloves :( I need to try the pink polish when my work is more computer based and then I'll report back. Two skin care products that I was sent are Yanumi 100% organic avocado fruit oil* and Eucerin sun fluid anti-age SPF 30*. Avocado oil doesn't suit my face all that much, it's too heavy. It does work wonders on my hair and I mixed it in my nail oil and eyelash oil so I'll see how that goes. Eucerin sun fluid was my o to sunscreen for the summer. Despite being a fluid this is a heavy duty sunscreen that survived trips to the seaside and hiking. For everyday use can be a bit heavy, especially if you're used to Asian sunscreen however it doesn't leave a white cast for too long and it gets absorbed in about half an hour. I ill start using it more in Fall when my skin will need a heavier protection layer.


It was time for me to repurchase my holy grail eyebrow product Essence Make me brow eyebrow gel mascara 02 Browny brows. It's cheap, gives the brows some natural looking color and holds them in place. Nuxe Reve de miel is currently available in pharmacies as a economy pack; you get a mini 30 ml Nuxe Reve de miel hand and nail cream and their famous lip moisturizing stick. I love both of them. The scent is not my favourite (classic Nuxe honey scent) but the effect both products have is amazing. Both are heavy duty and will work perfect for the Fall. I have been eyeing the Le couvent des minimes Eau sereine collection from the launch event. Finally I caved and bought mini Eau sereine cologne when they were discounted in Müller. Sadly the scent doesn't really last long on me.


Avon sent bloggers their monthly package. In it was Luxe shape sensation lipstick Apricot shimmer*, peachy lipstick with gold shimmer and a collagen core. Sadly the color doesn't suit me and I didn't like the minty feeling on my lips so it already found a new home. True colour Glimmerstick diamonds eyeliner Golden diamond* is a light gold liner. So far I've only used it in my inner corners as a highlight. I like the fact that you don't have to sharpen it but the downside is the texture, mine is very crumbly :(By now you probably all know how much I like Balea cleansing oil o I was very excited when I got True Nutra effects Miracle glow lightweight cleansing oil*. It has a very light texture and is heavily scented. It takes of face makeup with no problem but my eyes did sting a bit. I later read all the text on the packaging and it says that this oil isn't suitable to use around the eyes. Oooops :) It's slightly annoying o use oil, micellar water and a gel cleanser so I probably won't buy it on my own. Avon senses limited edition Sunny California glow pink grapefruit&frangipani* shower gel smells amazing. Fresh fruity scent with just enough bitterness from grapefruit to not be overly sweet. My only complaint is the packaging, I call it the nail breaker :)


I managed to declutter a lot of makeup and skincare products in the past month and so did my friends. So instead of giving everything away and enjoying our smaller collections we exchanged some of the products :) Polona from UniqaPoly hooked me up with Oriflame women's collection Delicate cherry blossom edt, which smells heavenly and Oriflame Lace love hand cream, which I haven't tested out yet. Ana from Beautysaur gave me the Aldo Vandini Pure hydro body fluid Cotton and white magnolia. I don't know what is it with me lately but I'm warming up to floral scents. Hydro body fluid has a warm yet floral scent and the light texture absorbs very fast in the skin.


Polona also gifted me some lipstick and nail polish. I choose shades that always pull me closer even though I had so many at home :) Elf 6713 Rustic brick and Essence 05 Cool nude are both creamy everyday nude lipsticks. Golden rose express dry 91 is an off black deep forest green, perfect for Fall. Essence Out of space stories came to stores earlier this year and I really wanted to test a polish out so I picked  05 Intergalactic adventure, blue to purple duochrome. Revlon parfumerie polishes came out quite some time ago and I really like Ginger melon. Bordeaux is a gorgeous plummy red plus it smells like fruity wine so it was a no-brainer.




Thanks for stopping by**
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ta izmenjava pa sploh ni slaba ideja. Žal nimam takih prijateljic, ki bi bile tako navdušene nad makeupom kot jaz :D.

    Imam mini verzijo te Aldo Vandini kreme za roke in toaletno vodico - če ti je vonj všeč priporočam. :D Sama nikoli nisem bila fan cvetličnih vonjev, pa mi je ta vseeno ful všeč. Sploh za pomlad, ker je bolj nežen.

    Nail breaker :D:D Indeed. Jaz se več sploh ne trudim. Imam kar skoz odprto embalažo. Prej je imel Avon boljše zapiranje. Predvidevam, da so zdaj tega naredili, da se izdelki ne polijejo med prevažanjem, ker se itak vse naroča preko kataloga. Je pa pain in the ass za odret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni dobra ideja, ker vseeno večaš svojo zbirko izdelkov :) Aldo Vandini me je res presenetil, tudi meni ponavadi cvetlični vonji niso nek presežek.
      Avonov tuš gel imam pa jaz tudi priprt zdaj, itak ga ne nosim ven iz tuša :) Pohvalno, da skrbijo za ustrezno pakiranje ampak tole je pa malo preveč :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...