Madam Glam Only you with Born pretty store BP-L054 stamping plate

22:06

Hello!

Look, a nail polish post :) I still wear nail polish regularly (or as regularly as my job allows it). I wore this mani quite a while ago but I still love it. I really like the contrast of harsh geometric shapes and warm colors.
For the base I used Madam Glam Only you* gelish polish. I really like this brand when it comes to gelish, it works well with my body chemistry and doesn't peel of when I wear latex gloves. Stamping was made with Born pretty store BP-L054 stamping plate*, containing different geometric designs and Essence A piece of forever nail polish. I love the combination of deep red and gold, gives me Fall vibes <3

Born pretty store BP-L054 stampng plate with geometric design

Madam Glam Only you gelish polish swatch

stamping made with Essence A piece of forever nail polish

Red fall autumn nails

Red and gold nail art design

Geometric stamping over red polish

BP-L054 stamping plate is available here for 2.99$ and you can browse for more nail art here. You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10

Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Fouš ... imaš vsaj občasno nalakirane. Jaz še smotane lučke za gelish ne najdem, da bi imela vsaj nekaj gor. :D
    Sicer pa - ena mojih najljubših barvnih kombinacij. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joj Gabi, upam da se hitro vselite, da boš lahko spet ustvarjala :D Meni je tudi ta kombinaija super, čisto jesenska že <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...