New in #6

21:34

Hello!

Look at me, posting again :) My life is busy at the moment but I do wish to blog more. I'm running late with this New in post as I got a lot of new products since I took this photos but if I combined it all into one post then there would be two different light setting and I'n just plain to lazy to retake photos of this set of products #bloggeroftheyear

It's been a while since I bought any face and body skincare products. Nivea Caring micellar water for sensitive skin 3in1 care cleanser was a freebie with purchase. I normally don't use micellar water but sometimes it comes in handy. I'm a bit confused about the 3in1 claim as it doesn't say anywhere what the three functions should be. It's a pet peeve of mine when companies try to hype up a product to be a multitasking gift from god when in reality products like that don't exist. But ok Nivea. In the winter my skin get dry, flaky and itchy so I picked up Mixa Rich body milk for dry and very dry skin with glycerin and allantoin. So far I really like it, it calms my skin and sinks in pretty fast. The only thing that confuses me is its orange color, why would you dye a "skin friendly" product?

I must admit that I'm not the biggest hater of cellulite, I accept it like something completely normal. I do try and minimize the look of it but at the same time I do not obsess over it. What convinced me about Alverde cellulite serum gel are the ingredients, it has extracts of lemons, rosemary, birch, caffeine and hyaluronic acid which sound promising. It has a gel like consistency that doesn't absorb fast so you have time for a nice massage. It smells amazing, like a rosemary cedevita drink. The effect probably wont be very drastic but the ingredients are promising and I enjoy using it so even if my cellulite stays the same, I won't be too fussy about it. Dm also had a deal on the Nivea Q10 line so I bought the Q10 plus anti wrinkle smoothing mask and got the Nivea micellar water as a gift.
Catrice sent me two products from their new Spring/Summer line. One is Catrice Glam&doll sculpt&volume mascara*. So far I really like it, it give a nice volume without clumping the lashes together. The second product they sent me was Catrice Instant lipstick mattifier 010 Matt is more* which I already reviewed. If you read the review you'll see that it didn't impress me at all. I got the fake Jeffree Star Unicorn blood liquid lipstick as a gift. I only used it once so far because I'm kinda scared of using fake cosmetics and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It has a health permit number on packaging and the name of the factory but I'm still vary of it. With that being said it wears really nicely, it's completely matte and has amazing durability. The color is darker on the lips as it is in the tube and I can see why the original is so popular. I feel like it's been ages since I bought myself a nail polish. s.he perfect french nail polish 003 convinced me with the new package design and the nude color. I have a review posted on my blog if you want to read more about it, click here.
I got sent some Born pretty store products, I chose Born pretty store silver chrome powder*, odor free latex cuticle guard*, Holo polish 33*, 20 cat plate*, L023 pizza plate* and L054 geometric plate*. I am obsessed with the pizza plate and I'm really curious if the chrome powder will work.
I also treated myself with another stamping plate, MoYou typography collection 10.
Madam Glam sent me some products to test out. I got Madam Glam Color change gel polish Love me crazy*, Madam Glam One step gel polish Only you*, Crazy love*, Play with fire* and Madam Glam glitter powder Love potion*. There will be a full review after I get the chance to properly test them.
Masks have been on a backburner lately so I picked up a few to try and make myself use them more often. Dm had a few offers so I bought Garnier Moisture+ Aqua bomb tissue mask and got the Garnier Moisture+ Freshness tissue mask as a freebie.  I haven't tried any of this masks yet because I'm a sad excuse for a human being.
Thanks for stopping by**
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...