About

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Simple winter/snow nails

Hello!

It's not a secret that Winter is my favorite season. This year has been less than great, it only snowed once and now we're just left with puddles of water. The least I could do were some simple winter inspired snow nails. They're very tacky and blingy but I dig that sometimes. 

snow winter nails stamping Kiko 338

snow winter nails stamping Kiko 338
For the base I used Kiko 338, a pastel lilac color. Kiko makes great nail polish and 338 is no exception. Nice coverage and great formula, coupled with perfect brush and normal price. For sparkles I add one coat of Avon Magic effects fringe Frayed edges, white and silver bar glitter and p2 030 Let's dance!, silver glitters and hexagons. 
snow winter nails stamping Kiko 338
For the snowflakes I used Born pretty store QA57 plate and Born pretty store white stamping polish, which works great. For stamping I now only use clear stamper which is a godsend. 
snow winter nails stamping Kiko 338
I was really surprised how long this mani lasted as I was wearing 6 coats of nail polish and I also added one coat of matte top coat, so 7 coats alltogether.
snow winter nails stamping Kiko 338
Thanks for stopping by**

4 comments:

  1. Lepi nohtki in eden izmed mojih all-time favorite odtenkov laka, imam poleg odprte še 2 steklenički na zalogi :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Res je fajn odtenek, pa formula je odlična!

      Delete
  2. Obožujem tvoje manikire <3 Čeprav ne maram preveč snega bi tole definitivno nosila na nohtih.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...