About

Monday, January 16, 2017

Review: Sparkly nails with Born pretty store glitter

Hello!

First post of 2017, I took my time :) I am not one to really celebrate Christmas and New year so for me the festive glittery nails are not limited to only that time of the year. A while ago I dug out BPS glitter set and created two sparkly manis that can be worn anytime. The glitter set contains 12 separate pots of big hexagon glitters. Some are monocolored and metallic while some are duochrome and have a mylar plastic look to them
born pretty store glitter


For the base I used two coats of Essie Bahama mama and sponged on Essie Toggle to the top and Essence The Huntsman. I finished the whole look with gold BPS glitter. This mani is a lot but since it's classic colors it doesn't look tacky.
essie bahama mama toggle to the top born pretty store glitter review
essie bahama mama toggle to the top born pretty store glitter review
essie bahama mama toggle to the top born pretty store glitter review
essie bahama mama toggle to the top born pretty store glitter review

For the base I used Essence Winter wonderland from 2015 Essence advent calendar. I chose blue to purple duochrome glitter and placed them in a pattern on wet polish. I was going for a snow fairly look but it ended giving me more of mermaid vibe.
essence winter wonderland born pretty store glitter review
essence winter wonderland born pretty store glitter review
essence winter wonderland born pretty store glitter review
essence winter wonderland born pretty store glitter review
BPS glitter set available here for 5.27$ and you can browse for more nail art here. You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

6 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...