New in #4

08:30

Hello!

As much as I try to limit my shopping habits here we are, at New in #4 :)
In Dm I found the new versions of tin creams, Balea pflegecreme Frangipani and coconut and Balea pflegecreme Peach and papaya. Frangipani and coconut has a very generic warm floral scent which I'm not the biggest fan of. Peach and papaya is a true winner here, it smells like a tropical cocktail and I can't stop smelling it. I will use both creams as hand creams as they are heavily scented. At my last trip to Dm I also picked up Balea lavender bath bomb. It doesn't produce bubbles but infuses the water with oils. The scent is not a true lavender one but still nice. The bath bomb colors the water in a beautiful blue-violet color and the lavender flower parts are not difficult to remove after you're done with your bath.
Balea lavander bath bomb Balea pflegecreme frangipani and coconut Peach and papaya
Essence Glitter in the air TE hit the stores and I picked up A new manicure is a new beginning nail polish remover gel ultra strong and Born to sparkle nail polish. What sold me on the polish remover is that it contains acetone but after a few uses I'm not that impressed. It has a gel structure so it doesn't absorb in the cotton pad and you kinda just move the gel around your nail. Born to sparkle is a wonderful shade but the formula is very thick. However the shade is so amazing that I'm willing to work with that. For swatch of Born to sparkle click here. Kiko nail lacquer 338 was a gift from a friend who was visiting Germany and will be used for spring manicures. I love Kiko nail polish so I'm sure I will like this one too.
Essence Glitter in the air TE nail polish remover gel ultra strong Born to sparkle Kiko nail 338
I collect cats and shower gels :) Seriously I have so many bottles of shower gel and I keep buying more. This time I couldn't say no to Afrodita Sweet almond oil shower gel and Le petit marseiliais Sweet almond shower gel. I have yet to try the Afrodita one but the Le petit marseiliais shower gel smells amazing, like bitter cyanide filled almonds.
Le petit marseiliais Sweet almond shower gel Afrodita Sweet almond oil shower gel
I visited Lush store after a long time and treated myself to some products. I choose Lush Autumn leaf bath bomb which I haven't tried yet but smells amazing and Lush I love juicy shampoo, which also waits to be tested. The shampoo smells amazing, so fruity and fresh.
Lush Autumn leaf bath bomb Lush I love juicy
They also stocked me up on some testers of Lush Ocean salt scrub, Lush Pink peppermint foot cream, Lush Big shampoo and  Lush Sleepy lotion. Medex send bloggers their staple product Elanosol lip balm* to keep our lips nourished during the cold winter months. It contains propolis, honey, beeswax and has UVA/B 15. I'm not a fan of the scent since I can't stand the smell of propolis but the lip balm works great.
Lush Ocean salt Pink peppermint Big Sleepy Medex Elanosol lip balm
As always Avon sent us products as well. December is all about holidays and parties and guess which color goes will with that? Red! They came out with a new line, Avon True colour Perfect reds and I got Tangfastic nail polish* and Berry berry nice lipstick*. Talk about bright *.*
Avon True colour Perfect reds Tangfastic Berry berry nice
I got another PR package from Mont Bleu, Czech company specializing in glass products. They sent me Glass nail file in hard case*, Mini nail file*, Dual-end glass cuticle pusher for manicure and pedicure* and Callus Remover*. So far I'm really liking the nail files and I will post a full review after I test everything out. 
mont bleu nail files
Last month I attended the annual bloggers event Lepotno2017, organized by Gabi from Parokeets and Ajda from Ajdas blog. Sponsored spoiled us with goodie bags and my favorite products is probably Acqua colonia Plum&honey eau de cologne*. It's a unique scent combination which results in a sweet, warm scent that is very winter appropriate. At the same time it's unique enough to not feel like you smell like 10 other women around you (I'm looking at you Hypnotic poison ladies :)
Acqua colonia Plum&honey
Another sponsor of Lepotno2017 was Afrodita whit their professional line. We got Afrodita Vita derma ampule Hyaluron*, Clean up Hydro tonic hyaluron* which promises ultra deep and long-lasting hydration and Clean up cleansing foam chamomile sensitive*.
Afrodita professional Clean up cleansing foam chamomille sensitive Hydro tonic hyaluron
Last but not least sponsor of the Lepotno2017 was Avon. In the goodie bag there was Avon Planet spa Caribbean escape brightening face massage mask* and two Avon Luxe products, Red haute couture creme lipstick* and Golden smokes eyeshadow palettes*.I already tried the mask once and it's quite funny. You're supposed to apply it to a wet face, massage it in and then wipe it of with a wipe and pat dry so basically it's a peeling type product. It contains tiny particles that gently exfoliate your skin. I used water to wash it of since removing with a wipe could be to rough for my skin and I like to make sure that I remove peeling particles thoroughly from my skin. The mask left an oily layer on my skin which quickly sank into my skin and left it soft. 
Avon Planet spa Caribbean escape brightening face massage mask Avon Luxe Red haute couture creme lipstick Golden smokes eyeshadow pale
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Jaz sem tudi kupila ta odstranjevalec laka od Essenca ravno v upanju, da bodo šle bleščice dol. Pa ni tako enostavno kot sem si predstavljala. S folijo še gre, drugače pa se meni gel hitro vpije v gobico in nič kaj dosti ne moram ostranit.
    Mont Bleu pilice sem občudovala že na Metkinem blogu. Predvsem dejstvo, da sploh niso tako drage :). Me zanima še tvoje mnenje. Se veselim ocene ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nov diši, meni se pa ravno v vatko noče vpit :)
      Mont Bleu plice sem pa jaz tudi dolgo ogledovala :P Ocena pride kmalu, ti pa lahko že zdaj povem, da bo odlična <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...