Avon Nail experts Advanced mira-cuticle vanishing complex

22:49

Hello!

Today I have a quick review of this little gem - Avon Nail experts Advanced mira-cuticle vanishing complex* (now that's a mouthful :)) Since I have a lot of cuticle care products this one had to wait quite a while before I started testing it. It claims to reduce, minimize, restore and vanish cuticles with the help of lactic acid (2nd place on the INCI list), With Fall and colder temperatures my cuticles tend to get extra dry so I thought it would be the perfect time to put it to the test.
Avon cuticle care Nail experts Advanced mira-cuticle vanishing complex
The product comes in a soft white plastic tube with a screw-on cap. Underneath is a narrow tip which ensures a precise application. The tube contains 15 ml of product which is a lot for a cuticle product. The product is a white cream with surprisingly light texture, the complex sinks into the skin very fast. This is one of the reasons that the complex became a staple in my day time nail care routine. Just squeeze some product on each cuticle, quickly massage it in and you're good to go on with your work in minutes.
Avon cuticle care Nail experts Advanced mira-cuticle vanishing complex review
The main question is does it work? It does! It works very well for my real cuticle and my "cuticle" cuticle (eponychium, google it, I feel like most of my life was a lie haha). Since I started using it in the beginning of September there was no need to use cuticle remover. My eponychium is minimized, moisturized and tight, with no hard skin buildup at the sides of my nails. I also use it on my toes, where my cuticles give me most problems and it works like a charm as well.
Avon cuticle care Nail experts Advanced mira-cuticle vanishing complex care
Like with most Avon products, not all ingredients are that good but for a product with such great effect I'm willing to turn a blind eye to it, especially since you're using it on a small fraction of your skin. Just don't rub your eyes seconds after applying the complex and you should be fine.

You can order Avon Nail experts Advanced mira-cuticle vanishing complex from one of the Avon representatives. It retails for 5,90€ but it's currently on sale for 2.90€.

Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...