About

Sunday, November 13, 2016

New in #3

Hello!

Madam Glam sent me two of their gel polish in Simple tan* and It's raining men*. It's a unique system that needs no special base or top coat, just the gel polish and you're good to go. I'm currently wearing Simple tan and I'll show it to you soon. They also sent me their Madam Glam LED light* but I'm waiting for a USA-European electricity converter adapter as the light is made for the USA market.
madamglam one step gel polish led light

L'Occitane Arlesienne mini hand cream was a gift with purchase. I already have the full size cream and so far I like it. This year Essence released their Christmas collection very fast. I bought two sets of hand creams, Essence The little X-mas factory super rich mini hand cream 01 Holiday hugs... (vanilla scented) and Essence The little X-mas factory super rich mini hand cream 02 ...and mistletoe kisses (cookie scented). I like were they tried to go with the packaging, it reminds me of L'Occitane with the metallic packaging but they fell a little short. The packaging is very soft and shows every dent. The packaging is also not completely filled with hand cream so it kinda looks like it's been used before even when it wasn't which can look awkward if you're giving them away as gifts. I normally like Essence's hand creams so I'm sure I will like these two as well (the other two creams will probably be gifts).
loccitane arlesienne essence the little xmas factory hand creams
Dominur team surprised me with two Catrice goodies, Catrice velvet matte lipcream 060 REDvolution* and Catrice Moon rock effect nail lacquer 02 Honey Moon*. I have yet to test them out so I can't really say much at the moment. In October I attended the Golden Rose event and in my goodie bag there were Golden rose matte lipstick crayon 10* and Golden Rose Ice chic nail color 51*. The crayon is a very nice color but it's a bit drying and I don't like that it doesn't have a twist up mechanism, you have to sharpen it. I already tried the nail polish and it's very good, nice formula and brush.
catrice velvet matte lipcream redvoluton moon rock honey moon golden rose matte lipstick crayon 10 ice chic 51
Gin surprised me with Born pretty store Halloween plate L057. As you can see I didn't have the time to test it out but luckily for me, every day can be Halloween. The images look nicely carved and they are big enough even for my longer nails.
born pretty store halloween stamping plate
Catrice also sent me some products to test out. I already showed you Catrice Neo-Natured Walk In The Woods* and Catrice Neo-Natured NUDEtral Nature*  (for a full review of Catrice Neo-Natured click here). The third product was Catrice Victorian Poetry Berry British satin matt lip color*, you can expect the review next week but I can already tell you that I like it very much.
catrice neo natured victorian poetry
My last purchase was L'Occitane Advent calendar. This is the first year that it's available here and it was immediately grabbed up :) I already opened all the windows because I'm weak but I will do a proper opening in December with photos, probably on my Facebook page.
loccitane advent calendar
Thanks for stopping by**
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

2 comments:

  1. Všečna podlaga, meni super zgleda! Pa ne blešči se preveč nazaj, kar je tudi super! :) L'Occitane sale se je splačal :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! Jap, se je splačalo nosit stvari po rokah in čakat v vrsti :D

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...