Nail art with Madam Glam Simple tan and BPS gold hollow cross studs

23:08

Hello!

A while ago Madam Glam sent me some products to try out. They also included Simple tan which really isn't a shade I'd go for so I decided to use it for some nail art. 
madam glam simple tan gold flakies bsp cross nail art


Madam Glam Simple tan* is a warm, nude camel shade. It's a one step gel polish meaning you have to cure each coat under LED light. It's a a sheer polish and can't be built to full opacity. In photos I'm wearing three thicker coats and you can still see my tips peeking through. The polish has a very nice brush, flat and straight cut which gives you enough control for a clean application. Clean up isn't really possible so easy application really is an important feature. 
madam glam simple tan gold flakies bsp cross nail art 4
madam glam simple tan gel polish
I decided to pair Simple tan with some gold nail art. Gel polish makes a great base for 3D nail art and I decided to put Born pretty store gold hollow cross studs* to use. I put third coat of simple tan on my nail and then added a gold cross with the help of tweezers and then cured the polish. This way any 3D nail art gets cured into the polish which makes it last much longer. The crosses are also slightly curved so they fit the nail better. On the other two nails I put my trusty Essence Steel-ing the scene gold flakies
madam glam simple tan gold flakies bsp cross nail art
madam glam simple tan gold flakies bsp cross nail art
Honestly this wasn't my fave manicure so I removed it after four day. I used the acetone foil method and with some patience I removed it gently, with no harm to my nails. 
madam glam simple tan gold flakies bsp cross nail art 2
More about Madam Glam one step gel polish, durability and removal process in one of my next posts. Currently I'm on my second week of wearing a gorgeous dark red shade so I can already tell you that they made a very good first impression.
madam glam simple tan gold flakies bsp cross nail art 3
BPS gold hollow cross studs are available here for 2.76$ and you can browse for more nail art here. You can get 10% off your purchase with the code SAWQ10
Madam Glam Simple tan is available here for 19.95$, using the code Hysteriaofdecay30 gets you 30% discount.
Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...