About

Friday, November 18, 2016

Alessandro Baby blue

Hello!

Alessandro Baby blue nail polish was a part of BBMU 2017 goodie bag and I must admit that if I saw it in the store, I wouldn't give it a second look. I like Alessandro brush and formula but the baby blue shade just isn’t what I normally go for. In the end I decided to give it a try and it actually surprised me how much I liked wearing it.
Alessandro Baby blue nail polish swatch review

As the name says, Alessandro Baby blue is a (you guessed it) baby blue nail polish. It has tiny shimmer in it but it’s not really visible on the nail.
Alessandro Baby blue nail polish swatch review 1
Like all the Alessandro polish I tried the formula is perfect, just the right amount of thickness that it nicely covers the nail without being goopy. Having a well-made brush probably doesn’t hurt as well. It’s a classic, flat straight-cut brush.
Alessandro Baby blue nail polish swatch review 2
Alessandro Baby blue nail polish swatch review 3
In the photos I’m wearing two coats but under some angles it looked like I could use a third one. I generally do pretty thin coats so two thicker coats could also work.
Alessandro Baby blue nail polish swatch review 4
Alessandro Baby blue nail polish swatch review 5
Alessandro Baby blue lasted the normal 4 days on my nails (normal for me) and then I removed it out of boredom. Even though this is my normal shade I enjoyed wearing it, Baby blue is not as pastel as I thought and can actually be a nice pop of color.
Alessandro Baby blue nail polish swatch review 6
Thanks for stopping by**
The product(s) in this post was gifted to me at the Beautiful Bloggers MeetUp

4 comments:

  1. Tale moder je ful lušten :) Sama sem dobila roza, pa je prekrivnost precej slaba :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je simpatičen <3 Sem videla tudi vašo roza verzija, za prosojen lak ima zelo enakomeren nanos, me dejansko mika nakup :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...