About

Monday, October 17, 2016

Picture polish Kryptonite

Hello!

It has been ages since I wore anything green on my nails. My pick was Picture polish Kryptonite. This is my second Picture polish nail polish and this one impressed me as well. The color is amazing, deep forest green with holo glitters. The formula of Picture polish Kryptonite is a bit thin so I needed three coats for this swatch but with this type of polish I am ok with it. Heavily pigmented formula would cover the holo glitters too much and you’d lose the “submerged” effect of the glitters. The application was easy breezy since the polish has a classic brush that allows you a lot of control. What I loved about this polish was also how smooth it dried despite the glitters. The removal of this polish was surprisingly easy, just like a crème one.  

Picture polish Kryptonite 3 coats + top coatPicture polish Kryptonite swatch
Picture polish Kryptonite swatch
Picture polish Kryptonite swatch
Picture polish Kryptonite swatch
Picture polish Kryptonite swatch
Picture polish Kryptonite swatch
Thank for stopping by**

4 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...