Catrice Neo-Natured: NUDEtral nature lipstick and Walk in the woods blush (review with swatches)

22:54

Hello!

Catrice Neo-Natured limited edition already hit the stores! With its natural colors and wooden details Neo-Natured is a perfect limited edition for Fall. Catrice Slovenia surprised me with two products to test (blush and a lipstick) and if you want to know what I think about them, keep on reading.

Catrice Neo Natured swatch NUDEtral nature Walk in the woods blush lipstick



Catrice Neo Natured swatch NUDEtral nature Walk in the woods blush lipstick


Catrice Neo-Natured C01 NUDEtral Nature (5,29€)


I got NUDEtral Nature, which is the lightest of the three available shades. The packaging is made of bamboo which I think is a nice touch and it looks very well made. The formula of the lipstick is very creamy and nourishing as it contains argan oil. It lasts about 3 hours on my lips and then starts to fade. NUDEtral Nature is a darker nude and on my warm skin tone it leans towards orange. Unfortunately I don't think it suits me witch is a shame since the formula is really comfortable to wear.

Catrice Neo Natured swatch NUDEtral nature lipstick

Catrice Neo Natured swatch NUDEtral nature lipstick


Catrice Neo-Natured C01 Walk In The Woods (5,29€)

Just like lipsticks the blush Walk In The Woods also has packaging made out of bamboo. The unique thing about Walk In The Woods is the opening mechanism – you slide the top part left or right to open it and there is a magnet that keeps the blush tightly closed. Walk In The Woods has a matte finish and I really like the color. It's a dusty pink, leaning to brown but on your skin it still looks like a blush, not a bronzer. 
Catrice Neo Natured swatch  Walk in the woods blush
 Pigmentation is average and the blush dusts quite a bit but the shade is so versatile and flattering that I don't mind the dusting. The shade is quite light so if you're very tan I suggest you swatch the blush before buying it. It's the only blush I've been wearing since I got it a few weeks ago.
Catrice Neo Natured swatch  Walk in the woods blush
Also sorry about the lack of »action« face swatch swatches, I normally hate it when bloggers don't show us how the products actually look on the face but too be honest, this collection came to the stores way sooner than I thought it would. With work and other responsibilities I rarely come during the daylight (damn that sounds depressing :) ) Since limited editions tend to get grabbed very quickly I wanted to show you some swatched while the Neo-Natured edition is still available.
Catrice Neo Natured swatch NUDEtral nature Walk in the woods blush lipstick
Catrice Neo Natured swatch NUDEtral nature Walk in the woods blush lipstick
Catrice Neo-Natured limited edition is available at Müller, DM, Click2chic, Beauty World and Ilirija. I strongly recommend the blush and also the lipstick, but check first if the color suits your skin tone.
Thanks for stopping by**
The product(s) in this post was/were sent to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Uuu tale blush bi imela, mi je všeč že sam embalaža :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Z embalažo so res zadeli terno <3 Barva je pa tudi super, tako da ti ga priporočam :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...