About

Saturday, July 2, 2016

June favourites

Hello!

Avon Sun+ moisturizing face cream*
Summer is finally here and protecting your skin from sun damage is even more important. For my face I've been loving Avon Sun+ moisturizing face cream. It's very light and moisturizing and makes a great base for makeup. It also protects you from UVA/UVB and has a SPF 30.

Avon Advanced techniques Supreme oil*
I managed to find an silicone-oil hair care product that doesn't weigh down my hair. Avon Advanced techniques Supreme oil is a duo treatment spray and I usually use it on towel dried hair. The spray pump is not my favorite way to apply it, I normally spray  two or three spritzes at the palm of my hand and apply it like that. 

Melvita 3 roses nectar lips and dry areas*
If you're a long time reader you know I'm not the biggest fan of roses. However this balm is so good I can look past the faint smell of roses. I use it for my lip as a night treatment and everyday I wake up with super smooth lips.

Avon Planet spa Treasures of the desert restoring hand cream*
You've probably seen other bloggers rave about Avon Planet spa Treasures of the desert restoring hand cream. It's very thick and nourishing so I use it as my night cream. The smell is amazing as well; oriental, spicy and somehow citrusy.

Jessica Reward base coat*
Ever since I attended Jessica event in March I've been using this base coat. It does it job very well. It dries fast, evens my nail beds, helps preventing staining and works will all tested nail polishes.

Lancome Hypnose Volume-a-porter*
This is my first high end mascara and I love it. It coats my lashes nicely, gives them length and volume. The only thing I'm not excited is the price since it's very important to regularly replace your mascara.

Essence The beach house Give me vitamin sea! duo blush*
If you read my Essence The beach house review this will come as no surprise. Give me vitamin sea has been my go to blush this month and if you still find it in stores, I recommend you get it <3

L'Occitane Pierre Herme Pamplemousse rhubarbe eau de toilette
Definitely fragrance of the month <3 It smells amazing, like pink grapefruit with a spicy kick. It's a big packaging with 75 ml so I'll have it for a long time. They had some problems with the packaging/spritzing mechanism but luckily mine still works ok.

Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were sent to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

6 comments:

  1. Uf, se strinjam glede Melvite, Avon spreja, Avon kreme za obraz in za roke, tale krema gre tudi v moje favorite! Maskara mi je tudi fajn ter Essence blush! :P Najini favoriti se skoraj čisto pokrivajo! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Meni zmaga L'Occitane, čeprav mu Lancome in Melvita tesno sledita :)

      Delete
  3. Jessica top coat-a in L'Occitanne parfuma sicer še nisem sprobala, se pa popolnoma strinjam z ostalimi favoriti :D

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...