About

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Picture polish by Lacquertude Forget me not

Hello!

Very fitting name of this nail polish considering my passion for blogging is slowly dying :) 
Picture polish Forget me not was created in a collaboration with Kate from Lacquertude. It's such an amazing shade, bright blue with scattered holo. The formula was great, two thicker coats gave me a full coverage. Even though the formula has glitter particles the surface dries smooth. I can't stop admiring it <3 This was my first experience with Picture polish and I'm excited to try more.

Picture polish Forget me not 2 coats + Jessica Phenom top coat



Thanks for stopping by**

8 comments:

  1. omg That is such a stunning blue! <3 I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 It really is a stunner :)

      Delete
  2. Well I can't blame you, you've been blogging a long time!

    You definitely need many more of this brand...I have this color and many more, so great :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes and goes in waves :/
      I also got Kryptonite and I'm really excited to test it out :)

      Delete
  3. Ooo tale barva je pa super za poletje ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je, sploh na močnem soncu lak zasije <3

      Delete
  4. Tale barva laka je čudovita :) Kako so pa kaj obstojni in kje jih naročaš? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ane? <3 Obstojnost je bila dobra, ampak na mojih nohtih večina lakov ok drži. Tega sem kupila rabljenega od Saše (@Nihrida), drugače se jih pa verjetno dobi samo preko spleta :(

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...