About

Monday, April 25, 2016

Review: Spring time mani

Hello!

Yes love Neon glitter polishes used to be all the rage and naturally I bought a bunch of them :) I must admit I'm not really a fan of pastel shades but these just caught my attention. Yes love G11-2 has a peachy sheer base with colorful glitters and hexagons. The reason why I never wore it is because believe it or not, I didn't have a peachy base for it. Recently Avon surprised me with Avon nailwear pro + in Sheer citrus, which made me think of Yes love polish again. I decided to combine them both for a cheery spring mani. Both polishes are quite sheer so I had to put two coats of each. Surprisingly no bubbling *big thumbs up*

Avon nailwear pro + Sheer citrus 2 coats + Yes love G11-2 + top coat








Thanks for stopping by **
The product(s) in this post was/were sent to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

6 comments:

  1. Čudovita kombinacija <3 Tega s pikicami imam. Avonovega pa občudujem tudi na drugih blogih in je res lep odtenek :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala <3 Jaz imam teh neon glitterjev ene pet #hopeless Za moj okus je malo premalo prekriven ampak enim je pa ravno to všeč :) Barva je pa res kjut :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable combination! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...