About

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Rudolph's favorite Glitter queen

Hello!

Lately all my nail blog posts feature red :) Can't help myself, it's such a versatile color. For this mani I decided to combine two polishes I received in advent calendars
Essence Rudolph's favorite is a nice medium red creme with an excellent formula. It glades on your nails in two easy coats. The shade is not very original so finding a dupe shouldn't be too hard. Since I need manis to stay on my nails as long as possible I often put some kind of a glitter topper over it. This time I went for Alessandro Glitter queen. The glitters compliment the red very well and give it an extra kick. Thick coat of top coat and you're good to go :)

Essence Rudolph's favorite 2 coats + Alessandro Glitter queen 1 coat + top coat








Thanks for stopping by**

2 comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...