About

Thursday, March 31, 2016

March favourites

Hello!

Finally, monthly favourites on time :) I don't have a lot of new favourite products this month so I'll keep it short and sweet.


Hurraw! Black cherry tinted lip balm
I'm obsessed with Hurraw! lip balm. They're very oily in consistency but don't sit on your lips for hours. They make my lip super soft and I always use at least one. This month I've been reaching for Black cherry. It smells amazing and also leaves slight reddish tint on my lips.

Happy Jackson High five! shea butter hand cream 
I admit I bought it for the packaging :) But it turned out to be a great hand cream. It smells amazing, like Yankee candles Soft blanket <3 Shea butter is not the main ingredient (8th place on INCI list) so the scent sadly probably comes from some fragrance. The cream sink into skin quickly and is great for date time use.

Avon Mesmerize
This was actually a gift from the very nice Mikela, author of Loving from Berlin. This perfume has notes of white peach, pink peony and sandalwoodWhat I can say is that it smells good :) Very oriental and sweet so it was perfect for the past colder weather.

Weleda nail oil pen
I got this little gem in a giveaway hosted by the gorgeous Sara from Passing fancy. Oil smell amazing, fresh yet fruity and the pen distributes just the right amount of oil. I use this pen on the go if my cuticles start to look sad and before taking photos.

Crane sport "smart" watch/bracelet
Had to include this non beauty fave. I'm not really a fan of watches but I do like anything that motivates me to move my ass. Recently I've been using this Crane bracelet that works as a watch, but also counts your steps, tracks you sleep, activity and more. It connects to an app on your phone and it allows you to track your daily activities. I'm totally hooked and now I compete with myself to reach my goals each day :)

Thanks for stopping by** 

8 comments:

  1. Avon Mesmerise mi sicer ne izgleda zelo mikaven, ampak opis in note me pa popolnoma prepričajo ( če sem iskrena, me takoj zanima vse kar vsebuje potonike :P)

    Jaz tudi že dolgo razmišljam da bi si omislila kak tak smart watch /tracker, da bi me malo motiviral k več gibanju :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joj šele zdajle sem opazila, da mi ni objavilo komentarja grrr :(

      Žal ne morem pokomentirat vonja potonike, ker sem totalni analfabet ko pride do opisa vonjev :) Activity trackers so pa odlični, se malo zamisliš po kaki ležerni nedelji :D

      Delete
  2. OOo tale Mesmerize super diši, jaz mam sicer črnega, ampak sem ful navdušena! Pa steklenička je ful lepa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Črni se tudi bere super. Meni sta obe embalaži čudoviti <3 Samo zoprni za slikat :)

      Delete
  3. Mesmerize je tudi moj mesečni favorit. Res odličen vonj :) A ti ven potegne barvo od embalaže? Jaz vedno fokusiram ob robovih embalaže, drugače mi spere barvo ven :D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je odličen :) Jaz imam problem z zlato dekoracijo na steklenički, ker se mi svetloba čudno odbija. Problemi eh? :P

      Delete
  4. Bemtiš spet nimava nobenega istega mesečnega favorita:):)Ampak urica je pa tak zame, ko sem tak bolj športen tip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Če si športen tip, bi ti bila verjetno zelo všeč :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...