Review: Essence Valentine - Who cares? (first impression and swatches)

21:08

Hello!

Valentine's day is upon us and as always, Essence prepared a trend edition all about this. Instead of going with classic hearts and pinks they chose the other route and declared a war on Valentine's day. Ok maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but it's refreshing to see an anti Valentine's day collection. Essence team sent me the translucent fixing powder and smokey eyeshadow stick for review and I bought the perfume and liquid lipstick myself.





Essence Valentine - Who cares? 01 guys allowed, NOT! translucent fixing powder
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not the right person to review this product. I have dry skin and normally don't wear foundation so I have nothing to set. What I've been using this powder for is blending the blush/contour edges or applying it over it if I accidentally applied too much color on my face. The powder looks transparent on skin and you can't see it. As I said, I'm useless so sorry :)




Essence Valentine - Who cares? 02 l.o.v.e blah blah blah  smokey eyeshadow stick 
Smokey eyeshadow stick is more up my ally. l.o.v.e blah blah blah is a cream eyeshadow stick. It's a shimmery taupey color. I had to use a primer underneath otherwise it started to crease after a few hours of wear. The stick is soft and blends nicely. Great for everyday wear, when you just want something simple on your lid.





Essence Valentine - Who cares? Like a rebel queen fragrance
I love Essence mini parfumes, they cheap and you can just throw them in the bag without any worries. I really envy people who smell notes very well. I don't so I had to check the original description and it says it has top notes of tangerine, candy apple and pear; middle notes of plum and roasted almonds; and base notes of sandalwood, musk and licorice.To me, it smells very similar to Hard candy Hard candy, which I love.



Essence Valentine - Who cares? 02 I'm not into roses liquid lipstick
This is the last and probably my fave product I picked up. I'm not into roses has the same packaging as their standard liquid lipstick line. I'm not into roses is very pigmented and thick so it actually has some staying power. You do need to use lip liner with it otherwise it will bleed into the fine lines. The color is just gorgeous, a deep bloody red ❤




Essence Valentine - Who cares? already hit Muller stores. It will also be available in DM, Tuš drugstores, Beauty world, E'Leclerc, Ilirija and Click2Chic. Got anything on your wish list already? :)


Thanks for stopping by**
The product(s) in this post was/were sent to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...