About

Monday, February 15, 2016

Review: Catrice limited edition Graphic grace

Hello!

I am a bit late with this review and short on time, so we will keep it short and sweet. As always, Catrice sent bloggers a few products to test from their current Graphic grace limited edition.



Catrice Graphic grace quattro eye shadow palette in Linear lines
Catrice Graphic grace quattro eye shadow palette in Linear lines (4,69€) comes with four eyeshadows. A bright pink, gold champagne, medium brown and a taupey brown. I don't understand the need to always include a pink or other bright shade in a small, basic palette. The pigmentation is good, the shadows are buttery and blend well. The only downfall is that they have some fallout. This does make a great mini travel palette. You can use pink for the blush, the lightest shade for highlight and the darker shade for bronzing.




Catrice Graphic grace kohl liner in Black 
Catrice Graphic grace kohl liner in Black (3,79€) is a black kajal liner as the name explains quite well. I must admit at first I had no clue how to use a kajal. Such blogger, very wow :) Now what I do is I lay the kajal gently on my waterline, close my eyes and pull the kajal to the side of my face. After a bit of blending with a fluffy brush you're left with a subtle smokey effect. Kajal is very soft and pigmented but after it sets in, it stays put on your eyes.You have to be careful when you're closing it since you can easily damage the tip.






While this collection has good products in it, it just didn't wow me personally. Catrice Graphic grace limited edition probably already left Muller but you can still catch it in DM.

Thanks for stopping by**
The product(s) in this post was/were send to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...