About

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Essence Amazed by you

Hello!

I received Essence Amazed by you at the Beautiful Blogger Meetup back in October. Gorgeous Autumn shade but it took me a while to finally wear it. Essence Amazed by you is a classic shade, warm purple with strong red undertones. It dries a bit darker on my nails which isn't a problem for me. I had a bit of a problem with the application since I'm not a fan of their curved brush. The formula is normal, not too thin and not too thick. I did the standard two coats followed by a coat of top coat. Despite the brush Essence Amazed by you is a must have <3

Essence Amazed by you 2 coats + top coat
essence amazed by you swatch purple


essence amazed by you swatch purple

essence amazed by you swatch purple

essence amazed by you swatch purple

essence amazed by you swatch purple

essence amazed by you swatch purple

Thanks for stopping by**
The product(s) in this post was/were sent to me for review. For more information, please look at my Disclosure Policy

10 comments:

  1. I was thrown by the brush at first, too, but now after some time I'm used to it. My nails curve just like that at the cuticle so it's actually rather nice having the brush curve, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you :) I just can't seem to handle it :( But some colors are still worth the cleanup :P

      Delete
  2. Sem se zaljubila v to barvo na prvi pogled in si jo takoj kupila, edino hitro se mi začno krušit na nohtih :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Škoda :( Meni na srečo vsi laki dolgo zdržijo na nohtih, sem pa že slišala glede Essence, da nekaterim ne ustreza formula.

      Delete
  3. Ina nisem vedela, da ti Essence čopič ne odgovarja. Meni je zakon. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ufff ne, res mi ni všeč :D Še najbolj me moti to, ker ponavadi niso enako obrezani na levi in da desni strani, ampak vsak del malo po svoje :D

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...